Saturday, March 17, 2012

For my son

This was a sweater that I made for son,I don't remember where I got the pattern but it turned out comfy and perfect.This was my first knitting project :) .
 His pajamas, One day I took my son to Joann and when we were near the remnant section he just grabbed this and asked if I could make something for him.As you can see why he was so interested , yep he is a big fan of cars ,trucks and anything that involves wheels.I did not get a chance to do anything here ,but when I went to India I had plenty of time and my son wanted a pajama.There I sew this in one afternoon and he was happy to wear it that very night.He even holds onto it.
Spiderman- who doesn't like to feel like a super hero, when I bought this fabric,I thought of making a nice pillow cover ,so it would match his comforter but instead he wanted it to be pajama,well I couldn't say no to my son, because he never asks for anything special.He is a kid who will adjust to anything and be happy with little. So here it is I used one of his previous pajamas for measurements, I even appliqued Spiderman letters on his shirt.He used to wear this outfit like crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment