Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday...

Well......I was quite busy with my kid, you know when they are sick you really cannot think straight.That's what happened yesterday my 3 yr old got sick, so to make her feel better I spent time with her playing and just making her feel comfortable, we played princess,we turned into rock stars(she loves "Fresh Beat Band" ) and when she finally took a nap I was able to do my chores (I know 'the joy of parenthood' ).She is feeling much better today so I am back.

I have started a new project today, it is a "Hello Kitty Amigurumi" I saw the pattern online a long time back,and now I got a chance to actually make it.Right now I have legs,head and ears .I have to make the dress and it will be finished.Hopefully  I will be able to upload the picture tomorrow.

 I have some more projects lined up,so I am going to be quite busy for few weeks and will update as I go.


see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment