Monday, September 24, 2012

Hectic days...

School year has started and my kids are growing up so fast, my baby is in fifth grade and soon he will become a teenager. I look back and see the time I have spent with him which was precious and I am so glad  I was available when he needed ,but now he is in such a critical and yet delicate point of his life I don't know how to handle some of his tempers.....well life is full of experiments hopefully I will not mess up.....

My baby girl has started preschool too and she is more independent than I imagined. She is full of surprises  :)  , she is a cute ballerina , tough and pretty much can take care of herself (this one is going to be even tougher to handle than her brother).

Everything is changing so fast and it is frustrating ,how am I going to handle all these changing situations.Kids look cool and calm and are enjoying growing up, sometimes I wish I can be like them ...well we can only wish for it  :)

So hopefully I will keep up with the changes, and more organized and keep up with my blog too....
Keep reading.


Have a great week....


No comments:

Post a Comment