Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's almost Summer...

Summer... is not so far ...kids will be out of school soon, my preschooler is done but my son will be done by end of this week, and my anxiety levels are rising, I try to keep them occupied but it is always so tough. Does anybody plan their summer days or just relax and take one day at a time?  I always plan and fail...of course my plans so elaborate even I get tired...anyway this year I planned to do few things not too many ..we will have to wait and see how they go...


Right now my plan is to take kids to movies Monsters University and Despicable Me 2. So as you can see only 2 things on my list for now ,I will plan as summer progresses....

My friends are visiting from India and I am so looking forward to meet them and catch up on a lot of things, that should be fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment