Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's good to be back..

Hello everyone (anyone who reads my blog)

Funny when I started writing the blog my aim was just to write about the things I love about and what I can and have been creating, now things have been changing from past few months and I have been writing about situations that upset me or get me worried...A lot of things have happened in this year some happy, some sad,some heart breaking...but overall it's a mix of everything.

Anyway I hope everyone's summer is going great, it just hit me the other day while I was shopping for school supplies that summer is over and the things that I wanted to do I haven't even started so I am giving up for now and just going with the flow and concentrate on my kids and decided to spend more time with them.
 Of all great things this summer I finally dared to drive long distance to see  my best friend and her parents.
thanks to my husband who is letting me explore and be independent.My friend's sister recently passed away, we call her "didi" ,you know once in a while you meet someone in your life who has every great quality,didi was one of them, she was beautiful inside as well as outside,she was kind hearted, hardworking, always have good advice and good words for others, funny,talented, Wherever she went you just see happiness following.  I really miss her.I am glad that I got a chance to know her and spend few moments of my life with her....

This is my tribute to her, may your soul be at rest and you will always be in my heart and thoughts .....







No comments:

Post a Comment