Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wonderful day

Has anybody been enjoying the weather lately..it was awesome today.

Finally it is warming up,  even my kids are opting for playing outside then watching TV(I am so happy :))
Today I went for long walk,  my kids accompanied me. It was so great to see all the people, smiling and just having a great time. 

This year I am trying to loose weight, I have already started the journey but it is always tough to keep on track and dedicated,especially when you have an energetic 4 year old running around asking questions which you have to be very creative to answer :), her amazing ideas. I am so lucky  to have two kids who are artistic,creative,book worms, and in single word  Awesome. 

Wish me good luck with my weight loss journey..hopefully I can reach my goal as I have set.


Have a great night...








No comments:

Post a Comment