Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some of my other creations


I have been making a lot of small stuff but I need more disciplined way of doing things. I try so hard to be on track but it has become next to impossible. I have so many things lined up and it has become so tough.  I wish I had more hands and more time....

I have a list of things lined up hopefully I will be able to come up with tutorials... 

till now I have changed a simple leotard into a leotard with attached skirt, a unique ballet bag for my daughter, a simple head band, a barrette, a pant from sleeves of a t-shirt which was way too loose for me and a simple girly sweatshirt  with a leftover fleece from other projects.














Other than that I have made Halloween costumes for both my kids. I love my kids they are awesome, they like everything I make and brag about it too. pictures coming soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment