Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY

Happy Mother's day to one and all the mothers in this world. It has been a wonderful day for me ,got gifts from my kids and my dear husband , I got a chance to go to Joann Fabrics my favorite place( Crazy I know...) ,I LOVE Joann fabrics, it's my place to relax,calm down. When I am in Joann fabrics I forget about all my problems and by the time I leave I am in really good mood. My husband was kind enough to let me be on my own for 3 hours.Kids behaved, no complaints. I was able to talk to my mom and dad, sometimes I wish I can be with them atleast for special occasions....I really miss them...well when you are married what else can you do...so any girl who is married living close to your family treasure them,enjoy them and remeber them not for one day but everyday...

Have a great night and happy mother's day once again...and be prepared soon it will be father's day...








No comments:

Post a Comment