Thursday, February 27, 2014

A tribute to two special people....

I don't know how to start this page..today is a sad day...even though everything is going on as usual but my thoughts are somewhere else.... 

how do you express your emptiness,numbness in your heart? 
 
when you are reading about an amazing person passing away yet your heart and your whole-self refuses to believe it....how will you convince yourself that it is true...you read all those condolences messages but still hope it is about someone else...

In this world I have every relative a person can have, after I got married I got more relatives...these are all special in one way or the other but I never thought that a person who is not my relative in anyway can become more than anything in this world...such a person is my friend Ramani...our friendship  started  26 years ago, when we first met in Intermediate college, she was not only bold but straight forward yet humble never hurt anyone and always being there for friends and anyone who asked for help... wherever she went she made friends , she was a go getter..., I think her courage  rubbed off of me a little bit because I did something bold later in my life... even though we went our separate ways to find our destinies we ended up coming together after a few years and never to be separated...but in recent years she has gone through so  much pain and suffering it tears up my heart inside out....I feel like running to her to be with her at this moment and share the pain....

The courage and boldness, the confidence that I saw in her was the result of two amazing people apart from her wonderful supporting parents, who guided her every step, who were her two strong pillars...her siblings one sister and a brother who she lost tragically.. Her sister Bindu was the whole package pretty,funny,caring,loving,confident,strong,intelligent,honest, glue of the family, her presence was amazing, she was the life of every situation...but unfortunately she passed away a couple of years back...as my friend is  picking  up the pieces from that tragedy, she has to go through one more tragedy...this time it is her brother Sunil, the well spoken, true son, devoted husband, a loving father and a great brother....I can still hear  his voice.... Even today when I read the message my friend left, my heart still refuses to believe that he is no more...I have read the message 150 times but still don't want to believe...


Bindu Akka and Sunil Annayya are two people who touched everyone's  heart with their loving caring personalities, even at troubled times they managed to hold everything together....I am glad I had a chance to meet these two amazing people with such beautiful souls who left this world in a hurry to make some other world better...

Maybe this is the time to analyze what is important in our life...things or people....?






No comments:

Post a Comment