Friday, February 28, 2014

Inspirational Story...

Today morning I woke up reading an email from my friend about his brother who passed away had heart attack.. It did not feel real to me till today, I was still hoping she will say he is fine....he was in his 40's...

I have realized we take so many things in life for granted, instead of enjoying the present we dwell in the past so much we forget that the we are ruining our future...while I was pondering over my thoughts I came across this article, after reading it I paused to rethink ..... may be you can too...

click on this link....12-things-my-grandmother-told-me-before-she-died 

some people might think I am being too sentimental but if you were in my position may be you will too....

Today do something different for yourself, think about what makes you happy, give your loved ones a tight hug and a kiss, say something nice to them, turn off all the electronics even if it is for a few minutes, call your parents and talk to them, tell them you miss them, remember all those who are not in your life anymore....


Make this day of yours a worthy day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment