Tuesday, June 21, 2016

School's out...


I have been trying to get back to my blog for so long... I can't seem to get myself to do it. Last summer  I took my kids to India for vacation , we had a blast(I had good time). As the kids are growing they  enjoyed the trip very much...as for me "yay" no more diaper bags , no preparing baby food.

We met so many relatives and kids were surprised to see the extended family members. When asked  my kids only remember their best time was spending time with their uncle and aunt at Bangalore. 


India has so much history and wanted to show my kids that and lucky for me, my brother and my sister in law made it happen. Because of them I saw the best places ever, of all the places I loved a temple called " Chennakesava Temple " in Somnathpura. The architecture is amazing, this is "must see" place in India.





Somanathapura_Keshava_Temple.jpg (1958×1244)





India has lot to offer architecturally and culturally....  Some other places we visited were Srirangapatanam, Mysore palace,Bull temple,Bannerghatta   National park.
Bangalore palace, Flower show


These are just a few places but kids learned a lot and  enjoyed the trip. I guess everyone tries to make memories as much as possible...  Well we have to see what is in store for this summer... Enjoy your summer everyone. Time is running too fast....



Have a Happy Summer vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment