Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kanzashi Flowers

I made a few Kanzashi flowers too, they look complicated but they are so easy.I fell in love with them when one of my best friend gave them as a gift for Christmas gift.As soon as I saw them I thought I had to learn to make a few of them and eventually I did as you can see.




 I found this book in my library and learned all about how to make Kanzashi flowers .It is a very good book for beginners and experienced as well.

Out of what I made there were 3 magnets  and the purple one is for daughter's head band.I stuck some pretty gems on them instead of buttons. I even started making a few and put them on a dry branch that my daughter found.It's still a work in progress, I am going to add a few green leaves and more flowers.I will upload a completed one as soon it is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment